Terms and conditions for Members of Pet’s Nation Pte. Ltd.
- Membership of Pet’s Nation is personal, not transferable and all members will be given a Membership Card & Certificate as proof of membership. Membership benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual member and each membership is valid for only one pet whose details including name, species, age and other relevant identification details will be furnished by the Member in the application form.
- Membership shall cease upon the death of the registered pet.
- For any replacement of card, a replacement fee of $10 might be charged.
- You ensure that all information provided in the Application Form is true, accurate and complete.
- In the event of misuse of the membership card, Pet’s Nation reserves the right to terminate the Membership.
- Membership commences on the date when payment is received for the annual subscription fees and Membership is valid for 365 days from the commencement date.
- All subscription fees are non-refundable under any circumstances including the termination by merchants participating in our membership programme for any reason.
- We reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, without prior notice at the sole discretion of Pet’s Nation.
- All cats and dogs will be accepted regardless of their age or any pre-existing medical conditions subject to such cats and dogs being microchipped. A complimentary free basic health check will be given to the pet/s.
- Entitlement to Membership privileges at Alliance Merchants is conditional upon presentation of a valid Pet’s Nation card at the clinic or merchant before payment.
- Only medical bills from our Alliance will be eligible for the subsidies of up to 30% of the total medical bills at Alliance Merchants. I.e Referral to non-allied merchants will not be subsidised by Pet’s Nation. (Purchase of supplements/medications without consultation and/or prescription by doctors will not be entitled for the 30% subsidies)
- Pet’s Nation does not have any control over the operational business, quality, safety aspects of any products and services provided by Alliance Merchants and Pet’s Nation accepts no liability and expressly disclaims all liability for the condition or quality of the goods and/or services provided by any Alliance Merchant. However, we welcome all feedbacks with regards to our Alliance Merchant.
- Subsidies will not be permitted for any Pet’s Nation Membership registration or payments made after consultations with the Vet.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, by signing and submitting the Application Form, you agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in the Application Form, or (if applicable) obtained by our organisation as a result of your membership, for the purposes of processing the Application Form and the administration of the membership with Pet’s Nation and unless you inform us otherwise, by submitting the Application Form you consent to us to sending you newsletters and information about Pet’s Nation and/or Alliance Merchants.